We typically collect two categories of information about you:
- (a) data that you contribute which personally identifies you (e.g., complete name or telephone number);
- (b) information that does not personally identify you (e.g., your own IP address or type of browser).
- This info is moved to, held and processed by people in the USA of America;
- We commonly use this information to Supply you with our Site and related services, and to produce reports, data, and other relevant information about online shopping;
- We may sometimes share this information to authorized third parties such as our retailers, advertising and promotional partners and third party service providers for these intended functions;
- Through the use of "cookies,", because of our mutual working relationship, we allow advertising networks to gather anonymous information about you to send you their advertisements and use the Exact Same info to send you our advertisements (see section III below);
- You've got the option to opt-out of certain tasks as stated below (see part VI);
- To safeguard your information, we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, ensuring your privacy is of the utmost importance at our firm;
- Should you register with us, then you have the ability to update or revise any of the information you previously provided via the account section;
- If you have any questions or concerns about privacy issues in Bestessays.com please contact us by clicking here;
- Our websites and our services Aren't developed nor are they meant to be used by children 13 and under;
We collect two types of information related to you: (a) Personally Identifiable Information ("PII"); and (b) Non-Personally Identifiable Information ("Non-PII").
Personally Identifiable Information: PII contains any information that identifies you as person. We gather your PII when you make the option to register with us or when you select to participate in an interactive quality of our Websites such as a critique, survey or promotion. You may:
Supply your name, mail/shipping address, email address, credit card number and telephone number when registering with our Sites or in connection with a contest submission; provide certain demographic information about you (e.g., age, sex, shopping interests and preferences, etc.) when engaging in a survey or survey; or article a general remark and/or recommendation on our Sites. Non-Personally Identifiable Information: We accumulate certain non-PII from you when you visit our Site including IP addresses and information relating to your browser, operating system, ISP, the third party site where your visit originated and your usage of our Websites unique to the web pages you see, and the magnitude of your visits.
In our effort to constantly improve our services, your PII and Non-PII are a critical part in our fulfilling your orders, responding to your queries, serving you better in general, and knowing your own needs. We also use this information in different ways naturally associated with the situation in which you supplied the information.
We can disclose PII and Non-PII to:
Our third party service vendors who host and handle information, process credit card orders, send our merchandise, etc; our parent company, subsidiaries or other affiliated companies (" affiliated companies") for operational, advertising and promotional objectives; co-promotional partnering companies and other people with whom we have marketing or other relationships ; our other customers where you make the choice to openly post reviews, comments or other information in relation to products or solutions, communicate with other users via public forums (e.g., forums, message boards, bulletin boards, etc.). Afterward, we utilize non-PII to assist in analyzing site traffic, understanding consumer requests and trends, initiating targeted promotional actions (see "Preference Based Promotion" below).
SECURITY OF INFORMATIONAdditionally, we also use a secure and trusted host hosting location in the US, firewall protection, controlled access and encryption technologies to protect your data. Please be advised that although we try to protect your PII, then we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us online and take no responsibility for the theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of your PII. In the regrettable event that your personal information which identifies you is in any way compromised, we will notify you directly via email at the last known e-mail address you've provided us with as soon as feasibly possible under the circumstances (delays in notification may occur while we take necessary steps to determine the range of the breach and restore acceptable integrity to the system, in addition to for the legitimate demands of law enforcement when notification would impede a criminal investigation.)
YOUR OPTIONS & OPT-OUTS
You have lots of options regarding the way we use information about you, including: sign out our email distributions, contact us by clicking here ; select to not get any marketing information from us. You have an opportunity to change your data from your personal account .
If you have any queries, concerns, or problems regarding our privacy policies in Bestessays.com, then please contact us by following this link.
Neither our Websites nor our Services are acceptable for the use of a small child below the age of 13 and they're illegal at any time to submit PII to us. Moreover, if you're under 18, you need to utilize bestessays.com only with participation and approval of a parent or guardian.